1. Tumble blasting machine
: used for castings and forgings, small round springs, bearings and other parts of strengthening.
2. This tumblast machine is suitable for surface blasting small pieces of aluminum, bronze pieces, galvanized and other treatment, after blasting to remove the steel surface rust, dirt, scale, etc., to eliminate stress welding workpiece, increasing the surface paint on the attachment force.
3."H" hook-type shot blasting machine
: mainly suitable for a variety of surface treatment of large & medium castings, forgings, weldments, heat treatment pieces, including fragile and irregularly shaped workpieces.
4."Y" hook shot blasting machine: hook shot blasting machine used to clean up single weight of 2 tons of large structural parts, castings, such as the excavator boom, the arm, cranes and other construction industry with good effect & high power.
5. Suspend chain type shot blasting machine: it is suitable for small-scale iron castings, steel castings, forgings and stampings to cleaning, particularly suited for forging, casting treatment, to removing the workpiece surface sticky sand, rust, scale, dirt, etc., so that the surface achieve a metallic ascribed, to eliminating the internal stress of the workpiece, the fatigue resistance, increase paint film adhesion when painting and finally obtain good blasting effect.
6. Turn table shot blasting machine: suitable for flat pack afraid bump workpiece, the workpiece flat on the turntable, projectile thrown straight surface to achieve shot peening.
7. Car-blasting machine: it is take the car with large parts to blasting room, close the door and blasting work piece, the car can do rotary motion also can automatically reciprocate. This product used for a variety of large castings, forgings, structural parts of shot blasting.
8. Mesh Blast system is engineered to be flexible units that are able to service different parts that range from transmission housing with narrow spaces to simple work pieces. The blast wheels have been placed in a way that surface preparation is maximized. Moreover, this unit is ideally used for die-cast, welments, forgings, and sand castings.
9. Roller shot blasting machine: it is multi-function steel shot blasting equipment used in blasting structural parts, H-structural steel, steel plate and other types. With flat rollers and V-shaped, it can blast sharply in the initial condition of the steel, to remove its rust and welding slag and the oxide layer. And thus obtain a metallic luster surface to remove stress. This machine is used for removing stress and surface rust, such as steel plate, steel structural, steel pipes, metal construction welding parts, steel products, railway vehicles, engineering machinery, bridges and other system work. It is one of the most widely used shot blasting machine.
10. Steel plate / profile pretreatment line: steel pretreatment line skills refers steel before processing ( raw material situation) surface shot blasting and primer coated maintain processing skills. After mechanical pretreatment of steel products, increasing metal components anti-corrosion ability, enhanced steel anti-fatigue function, extending its use life; conducive CNC cutting machine cutting and fine blanking. In addition, because the contrast shape before machining steel rule in favor of mechanical descaling and automated spray paint, so choose steel pretreatment can greatly enhanced the work of blasting power, reduce labor intensity and environmental pollution.
11. Steel tube shot blasting machine for internal & external surface: it is pipe internal and external shot blasting machine, shot blasting the outer wall, the inner wall according to the diameter of pipe using blasting or peening, to remove the sticky sand on the surface of the workpiece, rust, scale, dirt, etc., so that the surface achieve a metallic ascribed, and eliminate the internal stress of the workpiece, increase the workpiece anti-fatigue function, extending its use of life expectancy.
12. Bur blasting machine is available in one mandrel or two mandrel solutions so that one coil and be loaded/unloaded whilst one coil is being blasted. The number and position of wheels is expressly designed for this difficult application to achieve maximum coverage. It also operates on the single-strand longitudinal blast cleaning principle and is usually arranged ahead of crack detection equipment.
13. Blast cabinet is used in a wide variety of applications such as deburring, cleaning, decorative blasting and surface finishing. The cabinet can also be integrated with oscillators, baskets, pressure blasting programs, turntables and blast nozzles. Moreover, it can be utilized in every non-hydrogrospic material, plastic media, even corn cob and extreme abrasive components like aluminium oxide and silicon carbide.
14. Blast pot is ideal for heavy industrial cleaning applications. The abrasive media is totally saturated in water within the system fully arresting any airborne fines and dust during the blasting process. Recommended abrasives are from particles of 1mm and above.
Typical applications for these machines include cleaning of ship hulls, tank internals, general steel fabrication and any other processes where low dust emissions are essential.
JX Abrasives supply a better solution for surface cleaning. We offer a large range of abrasives & standard and custom made shot blast and peening machines.