JX H beam shot blasting machine are automatically table roller continually passing type. This type of machine is especially used for steel H beam surface cleaning and strengthening, to get a certain degree of surface roughness, to add paint adhesion force, to improve surface quality and to enhance anti-corrosive effects. There is a shot blaster on each side of the shot blasting room. They are assembled in the best position according to the H beam condition.
1. Blasting chamber
Blast Chamber Open Size: 2500mm—1200mm
2. Roller conveying system
1) Working speed m/min : 0.5-4
2) Power : kw 4x2
3. Blasting nozzles
1) Model: Q034H
2) Shot blasting volume : kg/min 250—10
3) Power: kw 15—10
4) Quantity: Set 10
4. Portrait & horizontal screw conveyor
1) Portrait Delivery capacity: t/h 150
2) Power: kw 7.5
3) Horizontal delivery capacity: t/h 150
4) Power: kw 5.5
5. Bucket elevator
1) Lifting capacity: t/h 150
2) Power: kw 11
1) Separating capacity: t/h 150
2) Air speed in separating area: m/s 4~5
3) Power: kw 5.5
7. Dust collector system
Pulse cartridge dust collector
Quantity: set 2
8. Reverse Blower
1) Air volume: m3/h 9000 X 2
2) Power: kw 18.5+ 11
9. Lifting system for cleaning Brush
1) Lifting distance: mm 0~1200
2) power: kw 2.2 x2
3) Cleaning Brush
4) Diameter of brush: mm 600
5) power: kw 3
Total power: kw 263
Total air volume: m3/h 38000
This machine is not a standard machine, any parameters can be customized according clients' requirements, so any further information please contact with us, our skilled engineer team will give you the most professional and cost-effective solutions.
The steel shots blasted by blasting turbines will be collected and purified by the shots circle system, and then continue to be used again by blasting turbines.
The process flow of the shots circle system: Steel shots blasted by blasting turbines will be collected by the portrait screw conveyor and delivered to the bucket elevator. Finally, the bucket elevator will lift them to the air wash type separator.
After separating, the dust and broken steel shots will be removed from steel shots and good steel shots will enter the storage bin.
1. The max. Length/Width/Height of the work pieces.
2. The productivity you need to blast the work pieces (how many tons or pieces per day or per month?).
3. The power supply you need (such as 380V, 3P, 50HZ).
4. The work pieces photo or drawing is better.
Based on these questions, detailed technical proposals will be sent to you for reference.
JX Shot Blasting Machine offers upgraded transport technology, high-efficient blast wheels and multiple machine sizes and types adhere to the customer's shot-blasting needs. If you have special requirements, please download Blasting Equipment Questionnaire
for your reference.